Denver Paver Patio Installation – 5 Must Knows About Paver Patios
If you are considering installing a paver patio at your home or business, there are a few things you need to know.
- Make sure there is adequate slope on the patio. Generally 1 to 2 inches works fine. The patio should be slightly higher from the house position and a few inches lower that the exit positions. A landscape designer like Colorado Living Spaces will make sure it is done correctly.
- Ensure foundation stones are level – it is important to make sure the stones being used are able to fit together and be smooth.
- If 90 degree angles are wanted as pavers join, normally both stones have 45 degrees cut to join together and make 90 degrees.
- Hire a professional landscaper – A landscaper can do the job right the first time and often will have awesome suggestions to make it all better.
- Keep some of the extra stones – In case one of the new ones get broken.
We would love to help you install a cool new paver patio, so please give us a call to discuss your needs!